CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO LEARN HOW TO READ/NAVIGATE THIS BLOG.

From Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

It's "Official"

It's "Official". I have submitted my Advisor's Agreement as of 11:20am this morning, and received a confirmation email from lia sophia at 1:30pm!!! I am not fully official (w/o "") until I hold my first show though! As of right now I have Jan 13th at 2pm booked up. So who wants to beat that?! Don't forget the customer special!!


AND I just found out...another reason to book in January....

Plus, in January, with a $500 Show, Hostesses earn an additional $100 in regular priced jewelry for only $19, plus applicable tax.

So let's look at what you could get...

$100 item thank you from me = FREE
20% of sales in credit=FREE
4 BONUS BUYS
2- 1/2 items
1-1/2 item at each booking off your party
40% of sales in credits =$15 w/ 10 orders and 2 bookings (remember I work for YOU!! NO PROBLEM!!!)
$100 credit=$19

No comments: